Our story thus far...
Toronto Christian Community Church (TCCC) was birthed in 1975 by the late Rev. John Kao, who had been commissioned from Hong Kong to plant a church for the Chinese immigrants in Toronto. It wasn’t until 1981 that the church moved into it’s own building at the corner of Birchmount and Sheppard Ave East in Scarborough and a year later the English Congregation was born. TCCC is part of the family of churches known as ACEM
Rev. Harding Ng, our Senior Pastor since 1998 led the church to move into it’s current location in 2001 at 100 Acadia Ave. on the border of Markham and Scarborough and is home to over 1000 congregants of three languages, Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Our current Senior Pastor is Rev. Jonathan Chan.
The English congregation has been predominantly made up of the 2nd and 3rd generations of those Chinese immigrants over the years, but we know that God continues to lead and grow us in directions beyond simply our Chinese roots. As an English speaking congregation, we are open to all who are comfortable in that language and are united together under the banner of Jesus Christ.